Tuesday, March 31, 2009
when I look at the stars I feel like myself
I've been thinking bout the meaning of resistance, of a hope beyond my own
And suddenly the infinite and penitent begin to look like homeA bit backdated, but this was March holidays babyy~
Monday was with Perfect 10!!! IlovePerfect10!
We went to Laguna club to swimmm and slide (the slide rocks ttm I swear)
♥






Tuesday was..........NTU all the way. hahaha. Watched the finals for some inhouse singing competition. Sang a song on stage. Nervous x1000000, but it turned out alright phew ;)
Wednesday we watched 'Coming Soon' with the soccer boyz. The 2 girls were so scared they didn't dare to use the toilet after the movie because there was this coming soon poster on the toilet wall-.-



Thursday was meetup with 6E gang :D
Finally, after quite some time. We ate at Thai Express at our fav area, West Coast. Unfortunately I don't have any photos taken that day, STILL. But these are my fellow primary school cheeky mates heeeee:

Friday had music class and then partyyy.
We left for haji lane after a while and after that the rest stayed over at Justin's while I freaking cabbed home haha.



.jpg)


Saturday did some work at home (ha omgz so not me) then initial plan was to go T3 but then *cough/sniff* so sudden change of plans. We decided on Simei Simei Simei :)
Sunday WAS (& IS ALWAYS) PINNACLE DAY!! Luv you people aww
♥

!XOXO